29 mars 2009

Healing Fellowship

After 9 weeks – I could yesterday again join the InterAct Fellowship we have every month. The topic for this meeting was my MC accident. We shared open hearty the experience we all have had in different ways, due to this accident. To put word to feelings and together give them all over to JESUS, was a healing experience for me, my wife Anna and (I understand) also my coworkers. They have all been fantastic through this time. We wrote our burdens on small pieces of papers, put them in a basket and ….…in prayer we surrender them all to the Lord. I was lightened.
After 9 weeks - I could today again join a local church service. Fantastic to experience church fellowship and to be able to thank Pastor Kriengsak and the members of Acts Church for all their prayers and care. One member said:” I have been thinking of you every day”. So when I come walking up to share on my crutches, the whole church was clapping their hands - for what God had done.
We have much to be thankful in life and much to re-experience again and again in the fellowship of believers. Yesterday and today I have done, just that. Ingvar