3 april 2009

Help....how can I walk without crutches?

“Now you can walk without crutches” said the orthopedic doctor to me after looking at the new x-ray, day before yesterday. Anna and I were very happy to see that the fractures were almost healed. But: “Help, how can I walk without crutches?”
The orthopedic Dr gave me some good advice: “First you walk with 2 legs and with both crutches. After that walk with one crutch and within 2 weeks you walk without”.
Today I have revisited the neurosurgeon, who operated on me. He was also very happy for the good result. He was moved when I stated that: “God and you had saved my life”.
Now is the question: “Do I dare to walk without crutches after it has provided support for me for 25 days?” I feel stupid, that I don’t just: throw the crutches away immediately and run as the man in Acts 3:8. But all Gods healings are unique and I have received many unique healings these 10 weeks. I will soon walk without crutches!
But the main question is: “Do I have other "crutches" in life, which I lean on even when Jesus says to me: “You are now healed and strong. Walk!” That question is important to ask the whole life. Ingvar”