14 mars 2009

Work, is more than just to work.

During the past week I have partly started to work, mainly from our home, but also together with my coworkers at InterAct Regional Asia Office. It is just wonderful to again be active in the big and progressive InterAct mission work in Asia.
But, the matter is not just that I again have strength to come back. An accident is deeply touching also others in the surrounding. All had a trauma experience, in differant ways, and need time to work this out.
Physically, mentally and spiritually I feel stronger day by day. I have to use crutches 3 more weeks, until the fractures of my right leg and my right pelvic bone are healed. But at the same time I have to give space for others to work on their own trauma as well.
Thank you for your prayers the last week for me and my deer coworker and friends.
Ingvar