7 mars 2009

Leaders with hope

Yesterday I opened the Bangkok Post and 2 articles caught my attention.”Hope alive” and ”The message of hope”. It was 2 leaders in the society that shared about hope, in their particular field of interest. The headings made me glad and when I read Hebr. 6:18-19 I myself received more heavenly living hope. I can victimize myself and feel depressed over all that has happened to me. For 6 weeks ago I was unconscious and was fighting for my life. I can see the circumstances around me and be worried.
But I have 1.000 more reasons to have ” strong consolation….. in the hope set before us……. have an anchor of our soul”. And I have even 10.000 more reasons as a leader to give hope to others. The storm can be strong, but this anchor of hope and the way Jesus opened, works in my storms and…. in yours.
The world today needs you and me, big or small leaders, to speak true and genuine heavenly hope to this world. Have a hopeful Sunday and coming week. Ingvar