8 februari 2009

It's overflowing

On Monday afternoon when I saw the sudden improvement in Ingvars health and I was driving home from the hospital, I sent  a question to the Lord: Why so suddenly, now? I sensed the Holy Spirit say: - Yes, because now the bowl of the prayers of the saints was full and I am pouring it out over Ingvar. And in my heart I could see all the prayers gathering from all the people praying in Asia, Sweden, USA etc. filling the bowl and then it starts to overflow and continues to overflow. But as you might understand, we are so very grateful for all the interest and involvement in prayer.
The fact that we almost lost Ingvar is something that we have to deal with.  That God in His grace protects us and that He now uses this event for something good, something that gives Him the honor.  Thank you for standing with us.  There is much that we do not understand and there are many questions "why?" that we will ask when we stand face to face with Jesus.  But I think at that point, we forget all that has been.  And all my questions "why?" do not seem important anymore.  At that point, there is only one wish and that is to worship and love the One who gave His life for us.   
Now is the time of thanksgiving.  Ingvar, Ruth and I and the rest of the family at home in Sweden give thanks to God and thank all of you who prayed and filled the prayer bowl.  
Love, Anna