16 februari 2009

Blessed Colleagues

”Ingvar, we will now look after your work” was the first words that I heard from Owe Anbäcken (InterAct Regional Leader for Asia) after regaining consciousness after my MC accident. Laying there in ICU these words helped me to rest. My other colleagues has also stepped in and taken my workload. Many others has encouraged me. God himself has strengthened me from within.
I must say that one of the strongest experience these 23 days on-my-back is the privilege to have colleagues that says: ”We will now look after your work”. I love my work, but now I had no strength to do anything about it. To be a part of the body of Christ – what a privilege. In there we all are needed – but no one is indispensible. Thank you colleagues that you stepped in for me - a time such as this.
Ingvar