18 november 2013

First Tree of Life Seminar in Ubon

Youth & Children was our focus at TOL’s initial meeting with Church & youth leaders in and around Ubon Ratchathani.  

It was so sovereignly led by the Holy Spirit. The request from leaders in Ubon, the timing and the desperate cry of some leaders who were facing tragic circumstances among their youths. I met Ajarn Ooy in CM and she happens to be on her way through Ubon. If you look at the map, you’ll understand the miracle, not many would pass through Ubon from the North.
I am amazed at the response. I had only 1 week on hand to announce and plan. Our divine reconnecting with Kookai here in Ubon, a small but brilliant young lady is really Gods provision at this time. We use to know each other many years back in Chiang Mai, and had lost contact. I told her of my plan, and she did all the contacting and dealing with place and refreshments, printing of material, she took care of every little detail.

My part was to be prepared, taking care of our key speaker, my spiritual daughter from Chiang Mai (so that was easy), pray and pray……And thanks to my friends who prayed and interceded, and Ingvar who has so much wisdom to share and is the backup encourager at all times.
About 45 leaders from 10 different churches came. And Ajarn Ooy did so well, she was able to communicate the heart of the Father and challenge the leaders. It has opened doors for involvement with several churches. It was a good opportunity to present what TOL is and how we can facilitate, train or connect to resources.

I am overwhelmed by God’s goodness, the favor of God and the favor of man.
Love Anna