16 november 2013

Follow Jesus into new areas........exiting.

Following Jesus into new areas ...... it's exciting. After 40 years in missions, you would think that we should be able to do the work, but constantly we are being reminded that the Jesus life is no “copy machine”. Time and again we see God's hand, sometimes only His finger showing that God is at work. Doing new things. Anna wrote on FB for a couple of days ago:

I am amazed at the openness here in Ubon. Today when searching for a venue for a Tree of Life seminar in Ubon, the restaurant & conference room owner immediately started to ask of where she can go to church? Lord we want more harvesters, the fields are so very ripe.


Yes, we sat there just seeing God speaking to her and call her into His kingdom.

I will not go into any theological presentation, but I wish with all my heart that the following three will work in 100% harmony.
 
  • Believe in God
  • Believe in The Kingdom of God
  • Believe in The Local Church
I wish and work for that there should be no barriers between these three areas of belief , so that all who seek God truly feel 100% at home in the local churches.

Today I am in Laos to pick up my new visa tomorrow. Anna is in Ubon and had a good first Tree of Life meeting in Ubon.
The interest is so great that they have limited the number of participants.


God ... what will you do today? I want to follow you and praise you for all you do without me and through me. Ingvar