24 november 2013

Harvest time in Thailand

Yesterday evening when I read my friends' posting on Facebook of over 1200 who came to Christ in the first "Abundant Life Festival"- evening with Franklin Graham and 1300 next evening, in Chiang Mai,  I sat here in UBON and tears flowed, of joy. I thought of the word of Jesus where He says in John 4:37-38 ....... Ones sows and another reaps. I sent you to reap where you have not sown. Others have sown and you have entered into their work." Many have plowed, fasted, prayed, and others will harvest.
I have had a recurring dream, that has to do with preparation for a feast, but when the feast starts we are taken to a different location, to new tasks. I was reminded of this dream yesterday. It felt as if the Holy Spirit wanted to say: this was in God's plan. Rejoice now with us in heaven over a single (many) sinners who have come home. We are so happy. Tonight is the last campaign evening in CM but I would ask the Lord that the feast of harvesting will continue.

Today we visited a small church in the suburbs of Ubon. Encouraging and praying for those who are discouraged in their labor. The fields are ripe. We call on the harvestors.
Love Anna