3 november 2012

Go out - come IN

                                   Bless Thailand. Chiang Mai 2012.

Monday evening, I spoke at a meeting, under an open sky, in a suburb of Islamabad. Last night Anna and I prayed together with 3500, under an open sky, at Thapae Gate, right in middle of Chiang Mai. This was the 12th year of Bless Chiang Mai and I think I have been attending them all.

I enjoy being in Churches and Chapels, but even better to be with believers in the middle of the society. Anna and I sat so at this meeting, that we could bless many Thai and tourists walking by. Someone asked: What is going on? Others understood very well that it was the churches in the town that worshiped in the midst of everyone.

The service was very good and we felt that we could Bless Thailand from Chiang Mai. Also, we put our hands on the wall and blessed the town with ..... less walls between us. Ingvar