31 oktober 2012

Home again

Now I'm home after very good 22 days in Bangkok, India and Pakistan. Thank you everyone who has been praying for me. As I look back, I see many have a hard life, but still good things are happening right now in the churches, in families and in society. The 7 leadership seminars I had was the most positive. The leaders are indeed growing and wants to be equipped to train others, who are training others, who are .....

On Sunday night we had a meeting in the "tent colony". These Christians are persecuted, only living in tents without electricity. By encouraging them to worship and serve the Living God and also the parents, to send their children to school, we trust many good things will happen to them.

Monday night, a few hours before my flight, we had a meeting in one of the suburbs of Islamabad. This is a new pioneer church worshipping outside under the open sky. I am always very happy when the gospel reaches out into new suburbs of our huge and growing mega cities of Asia.

This trip put me even more into the challenge of Church Planting Movements. Ingvar