10 november 2012

To be a learning organization


Many new things are ahead, many circumstances are beside and … right now I am summarizing my learning experience from behind, my trip to Bangkok, India and Pakistan. There is no automatic learning in the work. We must all be disciples and willing to learn. We are a living organization moving forward in God's presence and with God's guidance.

There are much misery and darkness, but also much blessed. By nature, I like to see and take part of what is positive. But, I must also see the negative in the right potion to all the good and beautiful.

I should  never be a "perfect" judge who judges everything and everyone, from an "I-can-and-I-know" position or after "the good old days."

We are a learning organization where our master (Rabbuni) Jesus Himself, has a new and relevant curriculum in Church Planting, Leadership Training and Member Care, which fits perfectly into every community in Asian.

Last trip I had 7 leadership seminars and I saw that people are very hungry to learn.

This little man,















plus many others, looked at me with big eyes and said: Teach me! Ingvar