26 november 2012

From under the Juniper Tree

We have now had 4 good days at Juniper Tree at Pranburi. This is a resort and Guest Home for Christians Ministers. Good to be here. Juniper Tree has also a place in Chiang Mai.

First we had good meetings (Fre-Sat-Sun) with SPM and today we have had a day of rest. Wonderful. Tomorrow we will be going back home to Chiang Mai.

We have these days a blessing or some belive a curse as we are connected to the world and to the work wherever we are (almost) by phone and by laptop. Some people think this availability at any time, is a burden. But I see it as a blessing. I can came home without a big pile of work. And no work has crossed any deadline unattanded to. This gives me a good rest in my work.

Tomorrow we go away from under this Juniper (Broom) Tree. But the good news is that the strength from the food here is not (like in the Old Testament) lasting just for 40 days and 40 nights. See 1 King 19:8. No the presence of God will go with us and we can eat and be strengthen every day. That’s the New Testament Life.                                                                

Today I looked at the fishing boats. They had engin, nets and differant tools for fishing, but the most visible was all the bulbs and light equipments. Here they fish at night with a lot of lights. God, I want to do my ministry - full of light. Ingvar