25 juni 2012

Enable or To Be Activating......


I have just returned from 7 days at Torp Conference, in middle of Sweden. For me, this week includes a lot of work and to meet the people from morning to late at night. I wonder how many of the 15 000 people attending I met, talked with and prayed for? This work blesses me a lot. The theme this year was Dare to Follow Jesus. International visitors from India, Japan, Brazil ... and Norway blessed everyone. Egil S from Norway was a special blessing.

We were challenges about:
       a) The spiritual reality.
       b) The State of the Society.
       c) But most of all ..... to Enable/to Activate Christ Life here and now. Jesus is already there. Go and Enable/to Activate.

A new phone or computer has a lot of programs already in there not activated, that has to be activated if you whant to use it. I heard God speaking this week: I'm already there, even in the darkest places.

Woooow. Jesus is already here and there: I can Go and Enable Jesus' life .... by the power of the Holy Spirit .... both here in Sweden and in other countries. Ingvar