3 juni 2012

Two homes.. these days.

I have been back home in Thailand for a week.


We appreciated very much to have Pradip from Kolkata and Satish from Patna with us for 4 days. We talked Missions and specially how best to work with Children. We concluded by thinking:



Goal:        We help children best - when we help parents/guardians to help their own 
                children.
Sub Goal: We help the children - directly.


I went also to CMIS for Daniel E`s Graduation. Nice. There are so many wonderful young people. You're a nice guy Daniel. God Bless you .... into your new life-chapter.


Now for 2 days I have been at The Covenant Foundation Annual Meeting at Pranburi. It has been a blessing to meet Dr Krassanai, Pastor Kamheang and others. To work together - we need it these days.

Today I will go to Bangkok and tonight back home to Sweden for 2 month. I feel really I have 2 homes these days. Will be good to be with churches, friends, children and grandchildren again. And of cause Anna. Ingvar