21 juni 2012

Blogging from Torp....

 I am now blogging from The Torp Conference ....... and feeling very good to be here. Well.... I am missing Anna. She stayed behind at Bleket, because of both rest and work.


Here at Torp 1.000's are coming this Midsummer week to meet God and meet friends. But also to be inspired for Missions at The INTERACT International Meeting Place. Many are coming in to meet us missionaries. And .... I am also very happy to meet the Church members from the local Churches.

When I was going to take a photo at the door I met a man from Chile and one from Congo. We have never met before, but we felt like brothers. Missions is indeed opening many doors.

A word was given to us in Mantorp last weekend:"....... a great and effective door has opened to me ...... "1 Corinthians 16:8.

No, now I need to connect to people. Ingvar