6 maj 2009

100 days Old

I was 100 days old, day before yesterday. And …. Life is wonderful. Of cause not all circumstances are wounderful. They can be terrible. We work with many people in Asia who experience hell-on-earth and struggle to survive. To help them, is not a simple quick fix.
Anna gave me last night a notebook to read that she, Ruth and Barbro wrote in, sitting at my side at ICU in January. They did not treat me with “a quick fix” attetude. Several critical matters they wrote about, were new for me. Woow, they all worked very hard for me! I realize more and more as 100 days old:
“I need both God and people”. And "Others need both God and ….. (may be) me”.
I don’t glorify suffering, but I am thankful that if we are tested, we can grow. Not because we are strong, but because both God and people are with us.
If I am 59 years old or 100 days old, Life is wonderful. I have a aim:
To Start Well – To Run Well – To Close Well. This can only be possible if I have God and others with my side. Ingvar