11 april 2009

Easter - the meeting point of good and evil.

We can see good and bad, joy and sadness, plus and minus, catastrophes and wonderful beautiful – coming very close to each other. Life can be like seeing and TV channel showing catastrophic pictures from Italy and next channel showing beautiful pictures from Gods wonderful nature.
We can ask ourselves: ”How to survive with all the evil and all the good so close?”
My MC accident was for me: maximum evil. But still I have experience: maximum goodness.
Easter, is maximum evil (on Good Friday) and maximum goodness (On Easter Sunday). And the good had victory. Easter and the resurrection of Jesus is helping me to be able to face the evil along my way of Life. We rejoice in the work we do to see that the good is stronger than the bad. There is hope ….. for anybody anywhere, because Jesus is has power over the evil. What a wonderful Easter message we have.
We wish you a meaningful EASTER 2009.
Greetings Ingvar