18 april 2009

Many genuine friends......

The previous Captain Lennart Abrahamsson of the ship Elida used to say: “You can see much further, when you are on your knees”. Over the years I have experience this being true. When I am praying, I can see people far away, outside my own narrow box. And the people there are not dangerous. They are waiting for me.

These days I am meeting people, every day, that tells me: “I have been praying for you”. “I am so happy you can now walk without crutches”. They give me a hug, I thank them and we feel like we have been close friends for ages. It is true: "You have many friends, when you have been on your knees".

Simple genuine prayers from the heart…... in midst of the ordinary dayof life, wow…wow…. it works miracles and creates close genuine friendships. Ingvar