4 november 2019

Part of the solution not....


Last week I and Pastor Boy and his family had a good visit to Laos.





At one point during this 3 days this word from Ps 40:3 came strong to me:
He has put a new song in my mouth Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the Lord.

A new song is not becaise it`s a new melody, a new text or new and better sound. No it is because: God has spoken and God has done wonderful deed among us. And we love to share this testimony to others. Ps 40:2 says:
He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock, 
And established my steps.

This is our song.
The fight can be which song to sing: 
  • The complains songs, the problem songs due to all problem and darkness around us.
  • Or to sing about God`s mighty works in and all around us.

With Jesus I can declare even in a dark place like Ubon-Pakse that:

Ingvar (Fred)