21 november 2019

Creative Planning

Fruitful work requires God`s leading and presence but also creative planning as part of Good Governance. 
                                       
Having planning at the right level, at the right time .... and at the same time allowing the Holy Spirit to lead ... can be difficult these days when: 
       a) Some are so busy that they do not have time to come.  
       b) Others have nothing to do and feel loneliness. 

     For many years I wanted to be Man-of-Action - out there, and I didn't like board meetings - in there. But then year 2000 in a counselling section ..... I got help. And a miracle happened. Now I really appreciate sitting down, praying and talking-us-together.

Yesterday we had a very creative meeting in the Streams of Grace Church and the projects regarding our Christmas program. I was very encouraged by everyone’s participation: Yes I do this. Yes I do that. Everyone was very focused to give a fresh The real meaning of Christmas to the communities.

  
                     
Psalms 110 is ringing in me: In that day of your power your people shall come to you willingly, dressed in holy altar robes. And your strength shall be renewed day by day like morning dew.

Dear friends, have a blessed planning for CHRISTMAS 2019 with a fresh and genuine Christmas message to today's people. Many here are also tired of the market-christmas with all Jingel Bells, Jingel Bells ... and they are asking for What is the real meaning of Christmas? Let`s put JESUS in the centre.
Ingvar (Fred)