7 oktober 2012

To be Content and "hungry" for change... at the same time

Yesterday my brother LarsEvert put out on Facebook some very nice autumn photos from Sweden. I started to miss the Swedish autumn. But, at the same time, I looked out the window here in Chiang Mai and began to see everything beautiful..... also right here where we live.

It is really an art of living to be content, but at the same time have dreams and visions for change and development for something better.

After two days I will go to Kolkata. For 20 days I will be in projects in India and in Pakistan. To be able to live in this paradox, I need 3 things, even in places like Kolkata:

a) Be present and thankful.
b) Work with (and under) the national.
c) Invite the presence of God, let Him speak and act in everything and everywhere.

This is indeed a challenge and gives life maaaany blessings. Ingvar