16 oktober 2012

Upstream Ganges

I am now travelling upstream Ganges from Kolkata, Varanasi, Gorakhpur to Delhi. During my travelling I enjoy having more than full program. Over the year I have got use to how to travel, but …. also to plan ahead. Just to “fall down” from the sky without planning gives much confusion. I like:

a) To do planning. From last visit, this visit and to next visit.
b) To be partakers in each projects a few days. I am not a visitor that just is happy to visit the office and sit at a board meeting.
c) To make space in the program for unplanned Divine appointments.
d) To be up-dated on my E-Mails. And these days, I can sit in the train in India and send E-Mails.
e) To experience … that I am travelling with Jesus. I like it.

I love to be part of the grassroots people and the grassroots projects.

Now I and Jonas F are in Gorakhpur. And ….. Emmanuel, Jesus is with us on this journey. Ingvar