31 mars 2012

...... they are moving on.

Today I spoke at the CHC Annual Meeting here in the Mission Centre in Li Tou Shan. I was greatly blessed.

I like to revisit the places where I worked, but also were others have worked. Here have 22 Swedish missionaries from InterAct worked since 1953. I see clearly that what has been done has been a spiritual work. The Kingdom of God has been built and the new and the old, all feel at home.

We have also had a number of Step Out persons here over the years, and they too left have been a good testimony in the society and in the Kingdom of God. Ellen and Blanche were the last. Carpenter's Coffee Bar is a good place to place short termers.

I rejoice to see the CHC, the eagerness to study the Word of God, go ahead and have the good order. The Chinese are really people of order and disciple. God bless them.

Have a wonderful Palm Sunday. Ingvar