24 mars 2012

On the road again

It feels as we have not been on the road for a long time. This pause has been longer than usual. I am leaving Sunday morning, to Chonburi not far from Bangkok for a church camp. We are 4 people teaming up for this camp. Pranee our ex-Tree of Life member has invited us to her home church to speak to 3 groups:The children, the youth and the adults consisting of teachers, caregivers and parents.



My area of teaching: Being safe caregivers, and the family/the church/school- a safe place for the children. The view of the child in Kingdom of God perspective.


Ooy will teach the youth on relationships. And we have borrowed another young lady to teach the children on the rights to be safe (CPP).


As I am preparing my own heart and suitcase, I'm also getting Ingvar's bag ready for his trip to Taiwan. He leaves on Wednesday a couple of hours after my return home.


Well life today has a taste of old days when both of us were on the road.


Thank you for your prayers.

Love Anna