4 mars 2012

KG(94) & Greta (82)

Sometimes I look into Facebook. I have many good friends there. But I do not write there as often myself. I refer rather to this blog. It`s a blessing to have good friend, also to be a good friend to others. The whole life is a giving and a taking.

Two of our oldest and very good friends, who do not write on Facebook, but pray for us constantly, are KG (94) & Greta (82). The other day I saw Anna W. with her in-laws. Oh Oh I was very happy. KG & Greta worked with us a few years in Bangladesh and they became spiritual parents for us + many many more. They shared many blessings, back at that time that are still fresh and valid for us even today .... 35 years later. KG was a man of prayer and he always said to us young missionaries in Bangladesh: To do Missions is not a burden or a suffering. No it’s a privilege.
Thanks KG and Greta that you still pray for us. Your mission task is not over, even if you are old and not writing on Facebook or on a blog. Ingvar