8 oktober 2011

The wonderful Christian Family

I was this morning writing a short note to an old friend of mine, who is now a Church & Mission leader. And ..… I was filled with heavenly joy for all of them. How many Brothers and Sisters do I have in my family? Woow. I am blessed with many friends.

Some has calculation the world population and say:
The "Day of 5 Billion" was 11 July 1987.
The "Day of 6 Billion" was 12 October 1999.
And
The "Day of 7 Billion" will be 31 October 2011. May be we are already passed it?

But.... even with more people around, loneliness is increasing these days. In some societies loneliness is like a sickness. Too many are too lonely in the midst of a big crowd of people. Also some in midst of important leadership.

I must say that The Church with its Mission is a wonderful answer to loneliness. God Emmanuel (God with us) can indeed help us to have fellowship with himself and other people.

I look forward to be part of the Christian family this Sunday morning, here in Chiang Mai. Bye bye. I have to get ready to meet them. Ingvar