3 oktober 2011

Back in Asia

It's good to be back together with my beloved. With eyes full of tears and almost speechless, he met me at the airport and a bouquet of roses and other flowers here and there in the flat, with his whole being he was saying ''I really missed you and welcome home''. It feels good to be missed and welcomed. I am so privileged and do not take it for granted.
We have been through many things in our lives together and thank God for each other almost everyday.

So we are off to a new start again. A new term, and little do we know of what is in front of us, but we know we can trust our Maker.
Chiang Mai is just recovering from flooding, and the metrologist are warning for more. Danger is not over until 16-17 October. But we stand on what He says:'' When we pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overflow you.'' Is 43.

Just as water gives life to nature and eventually a harvest, we've just a bit too much at the moment, I pray that this season and this term for us will be have a plentiful harvest.
Love Anna