30 maj 2019

Co-workers are making a great differance.

I attended a prayer meeting last night here at Tjörn, Sweden and the leader of the meeting  said:        "I have something I want to share with you 
                             and pray with you over, 
  because you know what it is to go through tough things in life".

So we took some time to pray for people who right now are having a dark tough time. We prayed that God's Light will shine right into their present situation. We sang songs, read the Word of God, and was encouraged by testimonies. Life is not a show business. Life is reality. To be genuine ... is the only way to win.                                                                                                        
We are looking back on very good 8 months in Ubon-Pakse. The work is developing and giving meaning to life and rescue for many. 


Now we are in Sweden, Anna 10 weeks and I 11 weeks. We hope to meet you and share the life in Ubon-Pakse with you. We are so happy for the co-workers we have serving God and people with great zeal in both Ubon and Pakse. They make a difference - in the midst of the common people.
The word Rom 1.11-12 is ringing in me:
                                                    For I long to see you, 
that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, 
so that you may be established 
that is, that I may be encouraged together with you 
by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Ingvar(Fred)