23 maj 2019

You = me and You = You


                                              
This morning I woke up and wanted a morning-refresher from the word of God. I opened the bible and I read from Matt 11:28-29:
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.   
I heard 2 meaning of the word YOU.

You = me. God is speaking personally to me that I will COME to Him and LEARN from Him. I say; Yes Lord…. I am willing.

Also this morning the word came: 
You = You 

Today we are going to Sweden for 2 months. Anna up to 6th Aug and I up to 14th Aug. We have wonderful co-workers in Ubon-Pakse and we will now this summer do what we can do from Sweden. But the main word this morning was: They will COME to Jesus and they will LEARN from Jesus.

Life includes both: I Come and learn so I can be strong. But also
I come to Jesus and learn from Jesus so others will be stong.

This is our Summer 20129 prayer.  Ingvar(Fred)