27 februari 2013

Young people; Take a time in a Team!

The Mission boat Elida meant a lot to me as a youngster. Also, the OM's ships blessed me:

First Logos in Paradip, India. One week during the period 30 March to 23 April 1974th I'll never forget my first Easter morning Sunday abroad, with Sunrise Service at Logos, Easter 1974.
Duolos in Gothenburg during the period 1 November -13 November 1984.
• And now Logos Hope here in Bangkok .... yesterday.

Madeleine P, took very good care of me. She introduced me to many young people from many countries and even to some older, who have been with OM since the 70's. 400 are now working on Logos Hope and they were very pleased with the response they get in Bangkok. They sell more books, yes more Christian books than expected.

I am more convinced than ever that it is very good for young people to spend some time in a Christian Teamwork. They will be blessed for life time.

Do as I: Go to the Logos Hope in Bangkok, buy books and be blessed by lovely young people. Go there before the 11th of March 2013.

Ingvar