1 mars 2013

A word spoken in due season, how good it is.

I had just had a coffee break together with Ingvar and after month's of trying to be strong and supporting and encouraging, I found myself  weary and "emotional" (not a good word here at all).
Then a friend called and before she hung up(not knowing what was going on in my heart) she had a word of encouragement, reminding me of a word I had given her years ago and this good thing which had been spoken was taking place today.
Suddenly the weariness lifted off and tears of gratefulness unto the Lord just flooded my soul.
A word of refreshing like a wind from heaven.
Lord use my mouth, use my hands and my feet to bring from heaven good news to the poor, refreshing to the weary, freedom to those that are bound and hope to the hopeless.
Love
Anna