1 februari 2012

.........God`s own Presence.

Now we have had an intense period of many visits. Gudrun B. and Matilda H. have been here. Yesterday Owe A. ended his serivse as Region Leader and today Josefin F. and Helen R. took over this task. Today our daughter Mariam with her family came from Cambodia and today our daughter Ruth was 34 years in Sweden. CONGRATULATIONS Ruthan.


In the midst of this all, and much more, I have been thinking about 3 areas of work. I like to “chew” on scriptures or on truths .... ... along the way. What is needed?


1. I do a good job!


2. I train up others so they can do a good job!


3. I am strengthening families, churches, organizations and communities so they get an inner strength and ability to solve common problems and can be from inside a voice for change! All these 3 are needed, in right portions.


But they are not enought. We need also in all this a charisma, authority, influence, attitude, character, love, faith, hope, the Holy Spirit and ... .... God's own presence. The last months I have been using the greeting: Be Blessed from Heaven .....


I might like to give it to others, because I need to remind myself that I need a heavenly shower in the middle of my everyday life. Ingvar