16 februari 2012

People are being restored

One wonderful part of my work, is that I receive many encouraging reports from projects and individuals. Read this one;
------------------------

'' My name is Javar. I am 33 years old. I was born in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. I received the Lord as my Savior six years ago. When I was a teenager, my self image was very low. People used to tease my looks. I was considered too short compared to other boys. This was painful and as I grew older I hated myself. I regretted being born and wanted to commit suicide. I started drinking and smoking to comfort myself and did not see any purpose for my life. Bad habits influenced my life and I became a very angry and pessimistic person. It seemed like everything that I did, was a failure.


Six years ago, my relative asked me to join their trip to the countryside. They needed a good driver and asked me to drive their van. They told me they were going to visit churches in the countryside. I agreed to drive. During the trip they shared the Good News with me and I decided to receive the Lord right there. Later I heard that many believers had been praying for me for many years. Because of the prayers, I started feeling God’s love and realized that my life is very valuable in God.


God has been brought healings to my heart and has been renewing my mind. Now I have a big dream in my life as a beloved son of God.


The Lord gave me a wonderful and wise wife and 2 kids. Now I am serving at Mission ministry and am also leading the Teenagers’ group in the church. My tears flow even as I think about all this and I thank the Lord for His grace. Best regards, Javar ''


---------------------------


I wish we could convey to all of you some of the most wonderful stories which we recieve, like this one! Ingvar