21 november 2011

God shall help her, just at the break of dawn. PS 46:5

The 21st of Nov my final day of visa: There was a call at 7.30 am. Anna, your visa is approved and the documents are on its way, against all odds.
All the clowds of rumors and advice on overstay and pay the fine of 500 bhat/day suddenly just blew away. I had told my Father, please, you know how I feel about overstaying, paying fine etc, it doesn't feel good even if it has become a system approved.
We prayed for favor, received the last number in the line at the Immigration and we were the last out of the building in the afternoon, but with the new visa in hand. Glory!!
It is such a good feeling to have a proper visa, work permit and just feeling welcomed in a nation.
Imagine all the Thanks Father!! coming form my heart yesterday.
Love Anna