2 november 2011

Evaluation .... so many are thankful.

Evaluation of the earlier work is really exiting. Everyone is so grateful. Anders H. and I have had 3 fruitful days with EFICOR, who we since 2005 have had two major disaster projects with. After the Tsunami December 26, 2004, we were engaged in relief and rehabilitation in India and in Thailand. Yesterday Anders and I visited MGR Thitu village in Tamil Nadu. What a change since I visited MGR Thitu village in January 2005 and in September 2005.
So good we got involved. Two EFICOR leader said: This work was very much worth doing even if it was a hard work. And I agree 100%.







Did you know that the word Tsunami comes from the Japanese word 津 波, tsunami = "Harbor wave".



Everyone we met so far, has a unique story and ..... I'm glad we can be part of it. Ingvar