31 augusti 2026

Life-teaching .... along the Isaan and Lao roads.

In my twenties, I enjoyed reading the books of E. Stanley Jones like *The Unshakable Kingdom and the Unchanging Person* and *Christ Along the Indian Roads*. He died in Uttar Pradesh, India, in January 1973 at the age of 89. I never met him, but his life and work inspired me.   

I love presenting The Good News so that people experience the Good God’s Word and the Good God’s presence. This is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us >>>> and we saw His glory. John 1:14
God’s Living Word is here. >>>> The Living God is here.

My spiritual parents had words of wisdom for me, but I no longer remember what they said. Only that: "I wanted to be like them. To have the LIFE they had." 

                                                  -------------------------

A man parked his car but forgot to turn off the lights. After three hours, he couldn't start the car. He needed help, so he borrowed another car and Jump Cables.

                                    
Then it started... instantly. He drove the car for a while so the alternator could charge the battery.

The lesson is this:

Sometimes we lose our energy. We feel like we are prisoners of our own mistakes.

At times like these, we need to receive a "Jump start"— and sometimes we need to give "Jump Start" to others. So we all in moments of powerlessness, can receive help from God and from other people.

Leaving the lights on for hours while the engine is running... is no problem. But if we aren't Up&Running, it is only a matter of time before the power runs out.

Have a great week Up&Running with God in the life's journey.