31 maj 2022

GRACE - stronger than my weakness.

To have mercy on ourselves is the most difficult in life. We so easy blame ourself and think we are not good enough. Especially here in the Buddist context - you never make enough merits to feel good enough.


Thank God that there is a Grace that is not based on our own merits. Even in the midst of times when we feel most worthless. Wooow, what God has provided a way for us to be able to get out of our own made prisons.


When we Dec 2018 were going to select a name of the Church here in Ubon, Ajarn Jeet said: "We all need grace". And we all said; "Yes we call the Church; Streams of GRACE".


  ".... he answered me," My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. "Therefore I would rather boast of my weakness, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. And therefore I rejoice over weakness, ill-treatment, distress, persecution, and anxiety for the sake of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. " 2 Cor 12: 9.


The only restoration and salvation is by God`s grace. And after that, we have the possiblity not give up practicing and demonstrating how this grace works in everyday life also to do good deeds.


 "Let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Gal 6: 9


Grace makes it possible so; We will come through stronger -- together.


Thank God for 9 who were baptized last Sunday.

Thank God for the protection and healing of my right kneecap. It is so easy to blame ourself. Why could I not avoid this accident in Saturday's afternoon?


Thank you for your concern, intercession and financial support.

Greetings from Ingvar (Fred)

                                                          A video



         

                                            

         





I told the doctor: God and you have helped me.