28 maj 2022

Goodness....

Yesterday I was again blessed by the song; 

     ".... Your goodness is running after, it`s running after me..". 

I saw one circle and the circumstances around.

And it became so clear to me the priorities of these two areas.
                Nr.1 is God's goodness for my Spirit-Soul-Body.
                Nr.2 is God`s goodness, in due time, in my circumstances. Sometimes I need my eyes to be open to all God`s goodness around me. 

We can live as Christians and have God's goodness running after us but we do not see it. Too often we become home-blind. 

Thank you Jesus for your Goodness with the right priorities. It is many things in life that God has a divine order, but Satan likes to turn them wrong .... and makes us unhappy. One key is to start to thank God for his goodness... and  "...having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you,...." Eph1:18b 

Prayer: Thank you JESUS for helping me to see all your goodness ...... with your right priorities.

      In English         Click here and sing along:  Goodness of God.
      In Swedish       Klicka här och Sjung med: Godhet

Have a blessed weekend. Ingvar (Fred)