16 september 2021

More than .....an earthen vessel

We are more than:

1. a vessel. We got a treasure inside.

2. music. Our hearts are worshipping our living Jesus

A touching song. Klick on this: The heart of Worship: 

When the music fades. I'm comin' back to the heart of worship   

And it's all about You   It's all about You, Jesus

3. a good program. Over the year we can learned how to be: Program Makers. But good programs are nothing without Jesus in the midst of it. 

1 Cor 13 speaks If I ..... am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 

                            if I ..... no love, I am nothing.

                            If I....  no love, I gain nothing.

Last weekend: Friday-Saturday-Sunday was encouraging. Jesus himself blessed us all. Church locality is starting to be too small.  





We need these days more than ever the Church fellowship. To come together and ...... experience the living true body of Christ.

God Bless Ingvar (Fred)

Hope to be able to rent this room, next to The Church