12 maj 2021

Losing the power to even ask for help.

I grew up in Dalsland, Sweden. Those days this area of Sweden had a strong "Going spirit". The Churches were a good breeding ground for people to become both active Christians and successful businessmen. To give-up was not on the map. Everyone had "I have a Dream" spirit. They had an AIM. All challenges were faced with great zeal to come through alone or to ask others for help and advice.

I have found over the years that

1.  Some people have an AIM, a 'going spirit' and longing for expansion and                 improvement. They are often humble, hardworking and can easily forgive.

2.  Some people are going with the flow. They are often easy going and can   easily change direction, according to the strongest flow around them.  

3.  Some people have given up and even lost the power to ask for help or   advice. Thy have no agenda and can even feel happy to take more and more   loans for covering even their living costs.

                                               

Until my MC accident for 12 years ago I had no idea about the group no. 3. At that time I also lost my power even to ask for help and advice. This experience was terrible. But it was very important for me to experience how it feels to be in stage Nr 3. 

During this present Corona pandemic many have given up. It is important that we followers of JESUS stand up and share the Good News. "I have a dream.....". I have a wonderful God-Planned-Destiny with God and with others.

 Anna and I have been blessed by following song. Pioneer. Klick here.

              But your Father in heaven, He is glad you can go
                  Cause those who come after you will need the road

Ingvar(Fred)