28 maj 2021

JESUS can teach me.


Jesus has something I need. I have to come to Him and in His presence he only can teach me. And I will find rest and safety. 


We can and should teach each other. In Living Worship, in sharing the Word of God and in the Fellowship in the BODY, Jesus can teach me, what only He can teach.  

Yesterday I visited on church member. I was asked: Should you also take the Chinese Sinovac vaccine?

We talked for a while about different forces that are now tying to take power over us such as; fear, discouragement, isolation, confusion and power struggle.

We came to the conclusion: 
That when we have money, they must not be our Lord and protector.                Jesus is our Lord and protector No. 1 even though we have money.

That when we get the covid-1 vaccine it is not our Lord and protector. '          Jesus is our Lord and Protector No. 1. even though we have been vaccinated.

Anna and I chose in 2020 that only I should go to Sweden. I was blessed to spend Aug-Sep 2020 in Sweden. 

And now in 2021 we have decided that  

         Anna will be in Sweden June 17 - September 7. 


           If I can, I'll come to Sweden in Sept-Oct.

She will be blessed... and bless many.                                                                      

Have a blessed weekend. 

Ingvar (Fred)