18 februari 2021

Where do my WORDS land?

In recent days, one question has been ringing in me: "The words I create - where do they land?"                                                            

One thing is for sure: My words will become seeds in someone else's field. Please note that this is not a comprehensive Bible study om Words. However

                            

                                         and has 3 important parts:

1.     Who speaks     the words?

2. How are the words received?

3. They will be spoken to others.

Who will speak ….

Who will speak ….

Our Church buildings, our places of worship is a wonderful place for the Word of God to be good spiritual food for us. The gospel (the good news) is flowing in these places freely. I love to meet others in the congregation.  Now in these Corona days the Church buildings (= our spiritual "restaurants") in many places are more or less closed. Many are scared to meet others and lock themselves up in a little world.

Yesterday we received a greeting from a missionary couple. Anna and I wrote a letter to them 1991. They said yesterday that even after 30 years they have kept this letter in their Bible. We do not remember what we wrote to them. Hope it was in harmony with God's Living Word.

There are 3 main types of Words:

1. Our Words can create fear in our inner world. We can even make enemies in our thought-life. Once we meet them again in reallity, we understand we are truly not enemies. 

 2. Our Words can be empty talk. We can speek empty words of facts that gives good knowledge, but not give us life or inspiration.

    3. Our Words can create life, give encouragement and build up. Good spiritual food for our Spirit, Soul and also for our Bodies.

My Learning Experiences (= my testimony) is that our walk with God gives spiritual authority. When "the elders" speak, then we listen more. I can listen to all people heart-to-heart, but I have to admit that when older people, elders speak, I expect ... something more. I am not just listening in order to cut in with a better argument in a debate. No I listen because I myself need spiritual food and wisdom.

So today I am writing this blog from the bottom of my heart. I want to share the Living Word that gives Life and inspiration. God's word lifts us up, even during these Corona days.

Words are powerful. People will listen, speak and others will listen and speak.

So where do my words land? Well near, in my home or far away in, a pioneer work field where people are living in the darkness. 

And The Spirit of God will water them... from heaven.

Ingvar (Fred)