12 november 2017

To encourage.....

I have found 4 main ways to be encouraged and to encourage others.

1. They visit us. Especially in a pioneer area we become greatly encouraged when people are visiting us. Woow. They come to me  ….. out here!

2. We visit them. Last week we visited some new churches.

Yesterday I visited a new Church (1 year old) here in Ubon. I was blessed but ….. I saw 20 new believers were much encouraged.  

Sometimes we can be afraid of entering other peoples ”world. Too often we think: We might disturb. Sometimes its good to focus:
         a) The leader of the Church. Listening to them, praying for them and blessing them.  


         b) The congregation. Preach, sing and bless the the members in the Church.                      
3. Networking. We meet in more neutral set-up. Somewhere between our different worlds” and lift up common issues. Practice the unity we have in the body of Christ. But, I have found that many dedicated servants of God are working so hard in their own work so they have no time for Networking.
   
4. They do the same. When I see they also bless and encourage others ..... I am most encouraged myself. 


Summary: I have found that one of the best Church Planting methods is to take time to visit others. Listening to them, read the word of God, sing together, pray for them and bless them. In order that they will also go out and do the same, is my greatest joy in life. 

Ingvar (Fred)