30 november 2017

A New Bible ---- speaks

I looked in Chiang Mai for a new NKJV Bible but found a new ESV Bible. Someone says: The ESV is the most recent translation, which stands firmly in the formal equivalency tradition. It is a very solid translation in updated language that aims to reproduce the beauty of the KJV. The result is one of the most poetic and beautifully structured versions that maintains a high degree of accuracy and faithfulness to the original languages. So I bought it. 

Now I am putting away my 12 years-NKJV-Blessing with many marks 
                           and starting to ”eat” spriritual food from a fresh Word of God. 
                                                           
                                                          Speak Lord – I hear. 
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Ps 32:8

Thank you God, that this is a Word You are speaking to me personally. But also personally to my coworkers and "my" disciples. Well I can teach them but the main teacher is God. They too are Disciples of Jesus. Can I hear God`s Word fresh as a disciple can God also speak fresh to all people of Isaan and Laos.
`s 
Anna is on a Women Retreat in Chiang Mai and I am now in Bangkok on the way to Cambodia. I will be one week with 3 grandchildren while Mariam is teaching in a seminar. Ingvar