11 oktober 2017

Where is the Centre?

I love when the Centre at Soi 11 is full of People. And like yesterday, we had in here a very important meeting. But I love it, ever more, when all are, like today, out there in the Churches and in the communities. Today, only I and the Lord are here.

We all need to have inspiration to do what we do, with the big picture in mind. If not …. we can drag on, but without joy and fruit. 
In 1 Cor 16: 9 can we read: For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. 

The internal and the external adversaries will be there. But The Lord is with us and … we can come through stronger
Read vers 10:  .... for he does the work of the Lord, as I also do.

So the great and effective doors are:
1) For me? Yes I am part of  the centre, but I'm not the center.
2) For my coworkers, my team, my family? Yes we are part of the centre, but we are not the center
3) For my work? Yes it is part of the centre, but not the centre.
4) The Kingdom of God and God`s work is the centre. God = the I am, is the centre.
Only when The Kingdom of God and His presence is the center we can be inspired.

I will train others, who will train others, who will train others.. ... so there will be multiplication. And God our Centre will be reallity for us ... wherever we are. 

Ingvar(Fred)