11 september 2017

I trust you Dad!

                                     
I have been back in Ubon a month today. It has been a month trying to find a new rythm in life.
The Asian rythm, and still being aware of not to fall into the trap of doing things the way you used to last year. Life has moved on for our team for the work and we need to be sensitive to find where they are at.

I like what I see. More maturity, but also more and new challenges.
We live with a constant awareness that:
-We are not here forever.
-We need to steward well what God has given us, to sow and pray for multiplication.

If I would identify living and working here, I would use the words: 
                     Diversity.  
                     Never a dull moment. 
                     Deep stuff. Dark stuff. 
                     Awesome coworkers. Wonderful people group. 
                  
                     The need for supernatural wisdom. 
And the best I can do is to tuck my hand into Father's big strong hand and asking Him to hold me tight. Look Him inte the eyes and say.: Father I am so grateful that you know what you are doing.
Love Anna