14 oktober 2015

Not like a beautiful cactus, but....

When I think of the Church, Missions and Thailand I cant but see before me these numbers.

  
Statistics and numbers do not say everything, but for sure that:
1. God is now calling Thai to take many major new steps forward in spreading the gospel to the unreached in Thailand.

2. God is now calling us missionaries to take major new steps forward to come alongside the Thai in this work.

Yesterday we relaxed at Horizon Village outside of Chiang Mai. Beautifully. Although cactuses can be very beautiful, still I do not want to be like a cactus.




                                       
I want to be like a beautiful orchid ... with Anna and others. Psalm 1 is ringing in me.



Today morning we came back home to Ubon. Anna is right now teaching Set My People Free that was developed in Acts Chiang Mai for some years ago. 
                             
Now we pray that we can teach others that teach others that teach others that…. 2 Tim2:2. Ingvar