9 maj 2014

Turmoil and glory

I am on my way back home to Ubon after spending 6 days in the place I used to call my home, Chiang Mai. I have spent almost every moment awake, listening to stories which testifies of God's faithfulness, even if some of the stories were filled of pain, the sum of it all will be: God is Faithful.
Flight delays and misunderstanding, lock outs and earthquakes is part of my story. But my story will also sum up: God is Faithful. And His Faithfulness is my shield and buckler, according to PS 91:4 Swedish transl. I'm learning to rely not on man's faithfulness but Dad's. That makes a big difference.

And we need to realize that to some of our fiends we will seem to be failing them or rejecting them even if it is not intentional on our part, but circumstantial.

Today there is turmoil in the nation. Literally 1000's were waiting for taxis at Don Muang because of trouble, teargas and water canons...... I am glad I do not need to enter the city.
We are moving into an even darker time, we must work hard and focused while we yet have the freedom to work. Days are coming when we cannot. But now is the time when seemingly heaven joins hands with us to harvest and expand the Kingdom af God.
It's time to arise and let the glory of the Lord shine through us. Nothing less!
Love
Anna