17 maj 2014

Do more between 60-80....?

One person stated that he saw more happening around him between 60-80 than between 40-60. I've been thinking about that statement. If it is true that our own strength is the biggest hindrance in the growth in the kingdom of God, so .... it must be true that:

I can do more in the Kingdom of God when I am between 60-80 than between 40-60,
1) ..... for then I am weaker. And God can be stronger.
2) ..... for then I need to let others do more and train others more. And others can be stronger.


The other day I saw this 2.35 minutes long very good video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctRoJaHu0z0
It's about being a Multipliers or being a Diminishers.

In God's kingdom there are truths that we find hard to comprehend. There are paradoxes that we do not understand. I don't understand how these words (I now writing) can appear in front of you. And ... you can check out the same video 1000 mil away.

But I write anyway and believe that God will bless you. Ingvar